Friday, November 6, 2009

It's hard to lay low..

...When you're as addicted to the Net as I am. :)

Wow, I haven't updated in decades... In fact, I had to be reminded that I even have a blog.

Shame on me! *slaps self on head*

Anyway- I didnt really have a proper post all planned out, but I feel terrible guilty for having neglected my dear little slightly-retarded brainchild. :)

Anyway- while I rack my brains & come up with a more serious post- here's a video I found which never ceases to amaze me. I would love to hear these two in person :D

Enjoy!


Nathan "Flutebox" Lee and Beardyman @ Google, London

Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Janith said...

duuuudette! you haven't blogged for like 2 months?!! :O :O good to have you back... nao STAY! ;D

cool video btw! :) *tries to beatbox and 'accidentally' spits all over the keyboard* :O ;)

Gadgetgirl said...

-Knock on the head from blogger.com-
Yo! Where the hell have u been? U better get here frequently or else we will blow ur house up.

Ehehe. Glad to have u back. :D

She Who Eats Cookies said...

@Chavie Haha yeah I'm here to stay! :D thanks, & glad you liked the vid!

@GG Hahaha no need to blow me up now eh? *whistles* :P
& thankoo!