Monday, September 7, 2009

Love Is?

I've been tagged! :P
& meh... I'm terrible at declarations of love.
But I shall do my best.

Okay, then.

Love is...

what the shy guy tells himself when he tries to find the guts to start a conversation.

when the sweetest guy in the world spent all his money on the most beautiful necklace on me, even though I didnt deserve it. :)

When your friend sends you an anonymous rose on Valentines so that you don't feel like the loser you may be (haha)

When your mum lets you watch a Bones marathon instead of studying after a really bad day.

when Hodgins makes the words Be My Love out of sushi & phospherescent fish-bacteria for Angela.

when a friend laughs with you- not at you- when you burst into tears after watching the above-mentioned.

Spiked Coke smuggled in on your last day.

When your friends throw you a surprise party with ice cream.

When your friend gives up the swing for you when you ask.

When they try as hard as they can to keep in touch.

When they try as hard as they can to make amends when they've made a colossal mistake (not that amends were made.)

your mum. No, really.

When a guy helps out this frog who swallowed a Christmas light still alight.

When your grandma flatly refuses to accept that you don't want a birthday present :)

A big, big Nutella sandwich.

finding something dirty in the dumbest sentence & laughing like hyenas over it.

A big, big bowl of ice cream.

Breakfast in bed!

not caring about looks, talent or material things. Not caring if you swear like a sailor, have temparamental hair, laugh too much, don't fit in with the right crowd.

A big steamy mug of hot chocate with orange peel, cinnamon & marshmallows.

Sometimes overrated.

Blind.

Wierd.

Incomprehensible.

When your English teacher doesn't cut marks for spelling errors. (Not that kind of love!)

So close yet beyond my reach.


& it's an open tag :)
respond!

6 comments:

Gadgetgirl said...

"Breakfast in bed!"
Indeeeeeeeed! =D =D

Good post Sinkholes. =D

Janith said...

English teachers NEVER do that! :O

must be love then! ;) lolz

Makuluwo said...

Aah.. the your mum bit really just gave the list a touch of class.

I have taught you well, young pupil. So proud of yew. :')

She Who Eats Cookies said...

@GG Thaaanks! :D

@Chavie hahahahaha I'm just very good in class, that's all (A) :P

@Maks I know right? JIJI.

santhoshi said...

for some reason i cant remember anyone who gave up the swing for me. there was usually a full fledged fight ..

She Who Eats Cookies said...

@santhoshi thanks! & haha I dont know, my friends are either super-wierd or super-awesome. I'm betting on the latter :)