Friday, August 21, 2009

Wiser, but still clueless.

"Welcome, giant pansies. Please feel free to bask in my glow." - King Julian, Madagascar.

Hahaha, couldnt resist adding that! I laughed for a full 2 minutes. Thanks for reminding me about it, Li'l Miss Sarcy!

Well, I don't really have anything in mind to say- I just thought my blog looked lonely. I was planning to write a huge essay on my hideous life, but then I accidentally walked into a door & I forgot all what I did today. All I remember is that I had a Nutella sandwich.

Mmm. Nutella.

So, I'm going to rant about something that's been bothering my friends & I for quite some time.

Er, I dont think introductions are really necessary. Just read my previous blogpost & you'll know what I'm talking about.

Yup, you got it. Backstabbers.

& not just you're average backstabber, who will at the most spread a scandalous rumour about you. No, this is about the very worst kind of backstabber.

The Best-Friend Backstabbers. The poisonous ones who prefer to get as close as possible to their prey, & then begin their little sting operation. Or the ones who are driven mad by jealousy or whatever & will stop at nothing to feel the satisfaction of breaking someone using cheap, underhanded methods-

Okay, yeah, I'm losing it. Don't want to end up with my foot in my mouth, so I'll cut short that description.

Anyway- I've gone through my fair share of people like this. That girl in grade 4 who used to plague me in class because I'm slow in Math (until I locked her in a cupboard. Shhh dont tell her, she doesn't know it was me.) , My ex- friend in grade 7 who made my life an acute misery just because she could.

& now, my so-called best friend who apparently 'loves me oh-so-much & misses me so much she cant even describe.' has torn apart my life completely.

I badly want to yell to the whole world what exactly she did & how much it hurts, but I really dont think that'll be too productive. The person in question is the most volatile bitch you'll ever meet, & I dont want more trouble than she's already cooked up for me.

Okay, pause for a moment. I'm not bitching- I'm just trying to give you all a heads-up in case you think something like that's happening to you too. I wouldn't be surprised- lots of stuff like that is going around. As I recently discovered, Shibby has been going through the same thing too (you can read about it here.)

Back to the point- doesnt it absolutely SUCK? I cant think of another way to describe it. It SUCKS that the one person who you think really understands you just goes and botches everything up for their own entertainment. It SUCKS that they befriended all your friends just to turn them against you. It SUCKS that you (I dont mean you, I mean me. But roll with me here) realised this way too late & can do sweet nothing about it now.

It just plain SUCKS.

Now I know why so many people have trust issues.

But what do you do about it? Does anyone know? I think someone needs to hold my hand & spell it out for me, because I sure as heck dont see a way out of this.

In the mean time, I'll probably write more angry poetry and rant like a itchy monkey. Cant think of anything better to do,

Argh, dont even mention studying. Circle theorems can just kiss my ass, for I cannot cope with more information than necessary being poked into my head with the pointy end of a marker.

Do I hear a hot fudge sundae calling out to me?
Maybe not, but it's worth investigating.

Ciao!

11 comments:

Makuluwo said...

The itchy monkey thing helps a bit.

Screw them, man. Plenty of friendly fishes in teh seaz.
Just give them the finger, laugh and move on. They're not even worth it.

(Also, put a dead cockroach or two in their shoe.)

Janith said...

yeah, like Maks said, put some cockroaches in their shoe! ;) the best defense after all, is a good offense... ;) how them that they can't walk over you, that when the hurt you you can hurt them back so hard so fast that they dunno what hit them!!!!

ok, getting a bit carried away there! hehe :D

but trust us on the cockroaches! ;)

She Who Eats Cookies said...

@ Maks- LOVE the dead cockroach idea! :D
Must try that next time I see her :D
EVIL JIJI.

@ Chavs- Haha i like your style, man! :D i guess im not over the whole issue still =/
but now i deffa know who to call when i need an evil plan xD

<3 you all! :D

Gadgetgirl said...

Yeaaapuuuy! Ur another foodwhore like me!!!!!!!!!! Wuppa! xD

Hail to foood!

Keh said...

Hmm?
I guess you pulled me back before I fell in, eh? Thanks for that. (:

I would rant on, but I'll tell you online. It would be impolite of me if I do it here. :P

She Who Eats Cookies said...

@GG- I live for fooood! :D

Keh- haha okaayy :D

Li'l Miss Sarcy said...

oooo i get special mention :D

Tyler said...

Actually, the worst kind of backstabbers are the ones who literally stab you.

But I'm sorry your so-called friend did that to you. Friends are overrated, I say. Stick with action figures.

She Who Eats Cookies said...

@Sarcy- You deserve it :d
@Tyler- Now there's advice I really dig. That & the cockroaches. & yeah, agreed on the actual stabber. =|

santhoshi said...

just read your post was going to do one on that, since i seem to be going through two backstabbers at the same time. Trust me they dont stop in school or college only. they grow with you as u get older too :(

She Who Eats Cookies said...

Argh! They're inescapable, eh?
You'd think that once they get older, they'd grow out of the stupid immaturity. That's not the case, I guess. =/