Saturday, October 11, 2008

And the sugar kicks in....

Here I am, it's about 2 am, I've had a busy day- By all rights I should be knocked out stone cold by now...

And yet I cant bloody sleep.

Insomnia is just plain cruel. My internal clock is all messed up now, and I swear I'm becoming delirious- on top of all my normal problems & ailments.
THIS IS NOT FUNNY! Its becoming pathetic. And sad. And annoying.

And oh my god, I don't even want to think of what's going to happen in the morning.

Jeez, I'm losing it. I live in a zombie-like state by day & waste my time browsing mindlessly on the Net by night. I snap at my best friends, I'm irritable, I'm unreasonable, I'm incorrigible, I'm horrible by day.

Oh God, what's happening to me? I wasn't like before. I was a total morning person before. & I used to knock out completely by about 10 every night.
I was happier, brighter, perkier, more patient & overall nicer before....

Before what, exactly? Not before moving here. Not before I met...

Oh. Okay. Yeah, I know whats keeping me up. What's tormenting me so much. What's completely shook up my life.


Love. Bloody, stinking love. The best & worst thing that could happen to anyone like me.
Bloody fucking cruel, insufferable, annoying, wonderful love.


Fuck. This just got more complicated.

No comments: