Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Do fresh starts exist...?

...No, but I'd like to think so.

Because that's what I'm doing now. Starting fresh. I got a completely differant hairstyle, & I like to think I'm a completely differant person from who I used used to be. A better one. Lets call the new me Sashi 2.0 .
See, I have this daydream. Sashi 2.0 is an ultra-cool ,uber-smart, supermodel-ish person, & she goes around acting as if she owns the world. & she does, practically. The people she doesn't like & who dont like her dont stand a chance HERE. She will KICK THEIR ASSES.
(Sometimes, I have a daydream about the real me kicking HER ass for being a too-perfect unicorn. But that's another story.)

Well, obviously my daydream is not going to come true. & I wont LET myself get all pompous like that. Buuuuut, she's a good role-model. I'm working towards that. Not that I'll achieve it, but hey. We all need something to push us on. For me, it's the idea of an upgraded version of myself (amongst other things.)

See? I'm moving on. I never thought I would, but I am

3 comments:

Anonymouse said...

Well, its good to know that you've got a fresh start.
Except... not to drift from the topic... but, might you enlighten me as to who this unicorn may be?

She Who Eats Cookies said...

Hello! Unicorn! It's a metaphor.
Get it? M-E-T-A-P-H-O-R.
Unless you want me to explain it for the SQUILLIONTH time.
But that's what we have Shalini ma'am for, isn't it? :P

She Who Eats Cookies said...

Oh... WHO? Right. Well. Sashi 2.0 is!