Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hmmm...

Well...My first blog.
I'm not going to pretend that I know anything about it. I most certainly do not- & I am most certainly not one of those human word-processors who convulsively swallow up seemingly random words & spit it out in perfect order. I know many people who can- but, unfortunately, not all are blessed with this so-called 'gift of gab'.
So....blogging. So far- it just seems to me like I'm just talking to myself. Or to a wall or something. Is there really a point to this? To the above-mentioned literary connoisseurs, there is. But to the rest of us- the 'little people'? Yeah..Not so much.
So- what do the poor, normal mortals do to make up for their lack of special ability?
Bloody hell. I don't know, really. They probably just curse the lucky bastards, like I'm doing now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fruitty! :D Welcome to the world of blogging! xDD

& have I said that I absolutely LOVE you style of writing? (: It's just excellent. Keeps the reader going until the end of the post.(yeah, yeah.. I know, this is just a introduction post, but hell, it was an awesome read. xD)

Merch lowe. E>

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Scanner!!! This was the product of a severe case of insomnia, a bucketful of coffee & a pack of Malteasers. xD But thank you!! <3